3D sensors for geometry and surface inspections
The new generation of Micro-Epsilon’s 3D sensors impresses with high accuracy during measurement and assessment of components and surfaces. The surfaceCONTROL and reflectCONTROL inspection systems from Micro-Epsilon are intended for matt and shiny surfaces respectively. The 3D snapshots are recorded in a short time and provide detailed 3D point clouds.
These 3D sensors are used, e.g., for geometric component testing, position determination, presence checks and the measurement of flatness or planarity. Thanks to their high performance, the sensors are used for inline applications, on robots and also for offline inspection.
- Precise inspection of geometry, shape and surface
- Powerful software for 3D measurement tasks and inspection
- Easy integration in all common 3D image processing packets
- Comprehensive SDK & evaluation software
- High accuracy for the detection of finest details