Thickness measurement in flat film extrusion lines (thickness 30µm to 6mm)
The systems of the FTS familiy series offer thickness measurements with extreme stability and accuracy. Applying them in extrusion lines provides reliable measurement results in high precision and thus creates the basis for controlling the production process and eventually the quality achieved.
- Reduced consumption of raw materials goes along with increased quality
- Adaptive traversing speed
- No consequential costs for radiation protection due to isotope and X-ray free measuring principle
- Wear-free measuring technology instead of half-life of radiometric samples
- Easy integration into production lines
- Customized interfaces
- Film thickness 30µm up to 6mm
- Film width up to 3000mm
- Material feed up to 300m/min
The products of the FTS family are designed as C frame and O frame systems, equipped with extreme precise capacitive and optical measurement technology. Parasitic distance effects of the measurement are eliminated with different compensation sensors. This procedure ensures highest precision in measurement and control.